Thursday, January 6, 2011

My "Pre" Pictures

Oh crap. I finally decided to take pictures of myself in a sports bra and work out leggings, so that I would be able to see my progress. It is hiddeous. I'm sorry to all of you who have to look at it!

I think this was an important reality check though. I can now stop pretending I'm still skinny, and actually face the facts. I'm chubby. I need a lot of work. But I can do this. I will not put myself down anymore. This is just the first photo. It will only get better from here, and I should be grateful to have a body that works, and that my face is cute.

My goal is to reach about 140 lbs, and have a maximum of a 32" waist. Jorge Cruise says that in order to figure out your ideal maximum waist measurement, you take your height (which for me is 5 ft. 4 in. or 64") and divide that number by 2. My ideal maximum waist measurement is 32".

I am one week into the BFC and have already lost 3 pounds and 5.5 inches. I started at 205 pounds. These are my measurements this week:

Weight: 202 (down 3 lbs)
Bust: 43" (down .5")
Below Bust: 34" (down 2")
Neck: 13.5"
Waist: 41" relaxed, 35.5 sucked in (down 1.5")
Hips: 43" (down 1")
Thighs: 26" (down .5")
Calves: 15.5"
Upper Arms: 12.75" (up .25")
Forearms: 11"

And now for the "fun" part.... Here are my "Before" Photos:





No comments:

Post a Comment